Energy Debates: Themes
We invite schools to organise energy debates, as classroom activities, which may focus on one of the nine themes that are listed below. The themes are accompanied by a set of online resources that provide more information on the topic to help teachers prepare and organise a debate.
Teachers may also use any other supporting materials that suit their needs.
- Performance materials; Resources
- Materials, chemistry and climate protection; Resources
- The design of the future and the role of materials; Resources
- Energy and environmental education; Resources
- Plastics and their impact on our lives; Resources
- EU policies on environment and energy; Resources
- Plastics industry and youths: Working together to find solutions; Resources
- Solar impulse or how to fly around the world without fuel; Resources
- An idea on our own.